Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Yachting, Handbags, Jets, Restaurants and more........

As this blog continues to grow and develop I will be writing articles on everything & anything about the world of luxury.

This blog will serve as a simple guide to luxury markets by showcasing yachts for sale & charter, newly released luxury goods such as designer hand bags, fashionable watches, Michelin Star restaurants, and the evenings hottest nightlife.

I will take advantage of living in Monaco & working for Denison Yacht Sales to position myself in the heart of the world's luxury lifestyle. I will feature articles from special guests with forums where my followers can add comments, ask questions and give important feedback.

Please share this with your friends, family, & colleagues so that we can grow this blog together.

I will soon be posting a few restaurant reviews such as Le Moulin de Mougins where I had the opportunity to discover Michelin Starred & Meilleur Ouvrier de France Chef Sebastien Chambru.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this information. The information was very helpful and saved a lot of my time.

    Yatching News

    ReplyDelete