Search This Blog

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Introduction

Dear Readers, 


Welcome to my blog about 'A life of Luxury'. 


I have decided to start this blog as I will be living in Monaco, studying for a Masters degree in Luxury Goods and Services at the International University of Monaco.(www.monaco.edu/)


I intent to write about a range of luxury products and services,  with the ambition of attending as many sensational events as possible throughout the year, providing an insight into how you too can attend these glamorous affairs. 


In association with Denison Yacht Sales (www.denisonyachtsales.com) I will also keep you informed of the latest hot spots for yachting along the French Riviera, including daily excursions, restaurants, nightlife, shopping, and more. 


I would like to welcome any comments and or discussion topics to my blog. 


Yours Truly


Anna. M

No comments:

Post a Comment